How long will it take to repair my phone?
Our aim is to repair your mobile phone within 24 hours of receiving the device. Once you place an order with us we will make sure we have the part waiting in stock for when your phone arrives. Some more technical repairs may require a little longer than 24 hours but we will inform you of any delays via email notifications.
Can I drop my phone off for repair?
Yes you can, our mobile phone repair centre is based in Bournemouth but we also have a store in Portsmouth that you can drop your phone to. The addresses are:
|TheFoneShopUK||The Fone Shop|
|37 Bedford Place||46 Kingswell Path|
|Southampton||Cascades Shopping Centre|
How does your service work?
We are an online repair service. Our aim is to make your life as simple as possible without making multiple trips to a high street repair centre.
Step 1: Follow our easy to use quote process by first selecting the manufacturer and model of your phone.
Step 2: Choose the problem that you are experiencing with your phone i.e iphone 4 LCD/Touch screen repair. All prices are displayed on this page and include free return P&P.
Step 3: Pay for the repair and despatch your phone to our repair centre. Once you have selected the repair you wish to book in we will take payment through Paypal. Paypal will take your payment and also a delivery address for us to despatch your phone back to you on completion of the repair. We will then send you a confirmation email with the address for you to send your phone to. The rest is up to us.
· On completion of payment we will send you a confirmation email which contains the address to send your phone to and a unique order number.
· Once we have received your phone at our repair centre we will send you a second email confirming that we have received your phone.
· Our engineers will then carry out the repair on your phone and fully test any work carried out.
· Once the engineer is satisfied that your repair has been completed to a high standard they will pack and despatch your phone back to you. At this point you will receive a final email confirming the completion of work along with a Royal Mail tracking number with a link to the tracking page of their website.
· The following day you will receive your fixed phone at the return address you provide us with.
Does the repair have an effect on the manufacturer’s warranty?
All customers must accept as a condition of any work carried out by The Fone Shop UK Ltd that from time to time manufacturer warranty stickers may be damaged or removed as part of any repair process. Please check with your phones manufacturer prior to having the phone repaired whether this will invalidate your standard manufacturer’s warranty. We take no responsibility whatsoever should your warranty be voided due to any work carried out by us.
Do I get a warranty from TheFoneShopUK?
Yes you do. We offer a 3 month parts and labour warranty on all the repairs we carry out.
Do I need to backup my data before sending you my phone?
Although most repairs do not require you to back up your data, we do recommend it. We cannot be held responsible for any data that is lost whilst your phone is with us.
What happens if my phone cannot be repaired?
If your phone is beyond repair we will send it back to you unrepaired and a refund will be given. A £10 minimum fee applies on all repairs to cover the cost of the engineer’s time.
What happens if the repair I pay for is not the repair that is required?
We fully understand that not all problems are easily diagnosed. If you are not sure what is wrong with your phone we recommend you send it for problem diagnosis. We will find out what the problem is and quote you accordingly. If you choose to accept the quote there will be no charge for the diagnosis.